more pearls than whine

Monday, April 18, 2005

Allergies?

How is it that I suddenly develop an allergy to what is in the air? Or did I always have it, but now it is more pronounced?

I woke up this morning and sneezed three times before I even got out of bed ... the kind of sneezes that tease you until they crest and then roll over you ... completely satifsying sneezes. That was kind of fun.

But, It wasn't an isolated moment. Everything escalated and the rest of the day went downhill from there ... it involved an entire box of tissues, more sneezes, instantly refilled sinuses, and a drippy nose. I can't even breathe through my nose right now. It makes me feel as though I'm sick, which I'm not. It's just totally unpretty.

So what ... so I had an allergic day. I could wake up tomorrow just fine.

Allergic? Hah! What if I refuse to be allergic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home