more pearls than whine

Monday, April 04, 2005

Panic! No Internet Access for a Day!

Whew. I'm back! I couldn't connect yesterday and naturally figured my computer was at fault. It has been acting up lately and needs a serious scrubbing. If I knew how to scrub it, I would!

I remembered to call my provider before I left work today. It turns out a bridge went out due to flooding and took essential cable with it ... 50 miles away.

But just in case I can't get online at home ...

What do I do if my computer fails me? Because I like to have what if alternatives ... and because I'm still not 100% sure I'll be able to get online at home, I stopped at the public library to get online for an hour ... just in case. I've had my fix and also took care of some essential transactions.

How addicted am I? I'm so addicted that ...

Well, if all else fails, I can go to the public library!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home